Sunday, November 16, 2014

WeeKenD! Days 15 & 16!

     Weekends in the past have been very hard for me! I'm past the difficult 2 week startup roller coaster stage. Not sure if it's that I have a different outlook this time around? OR the thought of myself standing in front of everyone at Chad & Lindsays wedding this Spring?!? I'm in a different place mentally. I'm almost having a tough time eating all the required food!   
     Both Saturday & Sunday I started the day with my new favorite IP eggnog latte. Yummy!!! I could drink it 3 times a day but I need to watch the coffee intake. Lots of Christmas shopping, kids practices & errands to run. I did get in a short HIIT workout in both days. 
     Noah wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for lunch & I hesitated because I could easily eat 4 bread rolls myself. I took him anyway! I enjoyed a premade strawberry banana drink & a side salad. He enjoyed bread rolls, peanuts & cheese fries with a big smile :) I was ok, I'd much rather see the rolls in the basket than around my waistline! 
     For dinner Saturday night Robert made a roast in the crockpot & mashed turnips for my side. Sunday he made a turkey in the oven. I know, he sounds wonderful!!! I think he's cooking more now so he gets mentioned ;). I'm pretty lucky! 
    My days are pretty easy on plan! No cheating for me! No need to make excuses or lie to myself that way! Feeling great & my clothes no are no longer cutting me in half :)! 
Noah enjoying TR biscuits 
Daily Quote! I read this often!!
Trying to smile & not look like a weirdo on the elliptical at the gym :)



No comments:

Post a Comment