Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 14! It's officially 2 weeks!

     I woke up today with a huge sense of accomplishment! First, it's my oldest sons 19th Birthday. With the help of some wonderful family members & his Dad, Austin is a brave, polite, funny, handsome young man. I have also been back on plan for 2 FULL NON CHEAT weeks! No cheese, almonds, alcohol or chocolate! I have kept my guard up & stayed on the straight & narrow. I know that if I have little cheats they lead into big cheats then the plan is over. I don't want it to be done, to have to start all over again. I know that I'm in control of my actions & my body.  I'm over the poor me phase & why did I gain weight again phase. I'm doing it!!! Today is going to be a great day & it's Friday! 
     It's freezing outside & I start with a cup of Java & maple oatmeal with some frozen unsweetened rhubarb. I put the rhubarb in the microwave with a little cinnamon & 6oz water for 1 minute & add the oatmeal. It's nice & warm in my tummy. 
     I get to work & it's a busy morning. I am hungry & I just realized that I left my lunch on the table at home:( I called a local restaurant 'Beef o Brady's' & ordered a grilled buffalo chicken salad with salsa. No ranch, cheese or croutons. I'm planning on flipping dinner & lunch today. The salad was Delish! 
     I was the only one in the office this afternoon & it was very busy. No time to think about food. 
     After work Robert & I headed to the grocery store. I ate a cookies & cream bar on the way so I was less tempted to get something off plan. I ran into 6 IP clients & helped them find some random foods & drinks I'd mentioned in the past. I enjoy it when I'm out & about & can offer a client/friend some help. Robert just wandered the store while I talked :) 
     Robert wanted pizza for dinner, one of my favorite foods. Since I'd already eaten protein for the day,  I sautéed a bunch of veggies & made the IP herb & cheese omelet. Not quite the satisfaction of pizza, but stayed on plan. 
     2 weeks down, a few to go! Feeling great! I can do this:)! 
-Dusty
                 Austin & I 1995 ❤️
 
Sautéed spinach, mushrooms, jalapeño, red peppers ,1 slice of turkey & IP omelet=Dinner! 



     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment