Monday, August 4, 2014

Meet Mandy Wink :)

Meet our newest member of the Ideal Protein at Innovative team... Mandy Wink :)

Tell me about your family…  My family is : My parents Rich and Kim and my brother Chad, as well as my dog Bailey:)
 
1.    Are you good at Chess? Tried to learn when I was little, But I'll take Candy Land any day. 
 
2.    Are you a good dancer?  Not the greatest but I have fun trying
3.    Who’s your favorite singer or band? Luke Bryan, Maroon 5, Miranda Lambert, and Lady A

4.    Would you rather be rich or healthy? Healthy, money only gets you so far!

5.    What’s your favorite movie of all time and why? Legends, Labyrinth, Princess Bride
 
6.    Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Not yet, I have a few that have been recommended to me.

7.    Are you a spender or a saver? I would say spender, but I look for sales!

8.    What one thing are you most proud of?  I would say when I worked on the ambulance and we had a code save, which means we saved someone's life. Just knowing that I had the opportunity to do that and I played a part in that was the most amazing feeling.

9.    What’s your favorite TV show of all time and why? I enjoy the medical ones such as NY med, or true stories from the ER. I am a huge medical buff so they always hook me! Of course you have to throw in Greys Anatomy as well:)

10.  Where do you think we’ll be in five years? I hope to still be happy like I am now as well as making others happy, I hope to have a family of my own and also continuing to improve myself and set goals for myself!

11.  Who is your hero? My Hero isn't just one person but three. I would have to say my parents as well as my brother. My parents have both battled and or currently battling cancer. And they have been just as strong as ever! My brother is also my hero for being as brave as he has been and always being there for me through this. I feel they all wear capes in my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment