Sunday, November 23, 2014

Days 22 & 23! No time to eat!

    Saturday morning started early! We had a full couple days ahead of us! I started with a extra large blue cran granata drink & a large cup of coffee. Riley had a couple basketball games and then we headed to my Dads for an early Thanksgiving feast. I went prepared with veggies, pickles, decaf coffee, a water bottle & strawberry wafer. It was a bit of a challenge turning down all the family tradition food I was use to eating every year. I could/have been known to eat almost a complete pumpkin pie & tub of cool whip.  No pie this year, I had to stay strong! If I started i knew I would eat enough to put me in a food coma. In years past I always felt completely miserable after Turkey dinner, questioning why I ate so much?!? This year I was in control, NO GUILT, just turkey & veggie tray. After dinner we headed to Chad & Lindsays to hang out & watch Elf, my favorite holiday movie. Lindsay was nice enough to make some wild berry yogurt muffins for me, they were so yummy! 
     It was a typical Sunday morning. Church, coffee, IP eggnog latte & errands. I had a 2 cup Baggie full of celery to eat throughout the day. I also had a premade Mango drink in the car for lunch. Noah & Riley also had basketball games at different locations (of course).  
     I couldn't wait for dinner! I was making turkey bacon, sauerkraut, spinach, turkey burger, mushroom, spinach pizza :)! I love this recipe. This is the first time I've used the veggie mozzarella cheese since I started this time. Today I will have 3 NON restricted IP's to cut back on carbs & calories for the day. U can use pretty much any topping, I like to load up on veggies & protein. 
      My final IP of the day was a Cherry jello. I was so full from dinner I could barely eat anything. It's very important to eat 3 IP's daily, otherwise you risk losing muscle mass. 
      I'm feeling great & happy to say I've stuck to plan! I wore a pair of jeans today that I couldn't get over my thighs a month ago, huge accomplishment! These little milestones are keeping me going:)! Lots going on this week! I'm prepared! 
-Dusty

Prepared with appetizers at Thanksgiving 
Noah shooting
Cauliflower crust pizza, YUMMY!!!



     


No comments:

Post a Comment