Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 24... So much to do!

     Monday and Tuesday this week are going to be very busy! I started my day at 5:30am with a quick 15 minute workout on the elliptical at home. After my workout I sipped on decaf coffee and a chocolate IP shake for creamer.  I tried to organize a little and prep for vacation.  I'm not a very organized person, I start one thing and think of another and then move on and never finish what I started :( It was 7:30am and I hadn't accomplished anything, except made a big mess. When I got to work I had 200 emails to read, see clients and prep for a lunch meeting.  I had no time to think of food.
     Lunch consisted of Carlos O Kelly's and a meeting.  I was excited, I love Mexican food and taco salads! I went into the meeting with Garlic and Herb Crisps and made a big salad with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and salsa.  I have decided to have 8oz of dinner protein for lunch today. It hit the spot, It made my Monday that much better!
     We are currently in the process of hiring a new receptionist for our Diet Center, Nicole is going back to school full time.  Today we had a few interviews and job shadows, it has been a lot of fun meeting new potential coworkers.  We have been very lucky to have some wonderful applicants. As I perform some of these interviews and meet new people,  It makes me so thankful and happy to be employed by Innovative Aesthetics! I really enjoy coming to work everyday! I am where I'm suppose to be! While at the Diet Center we put up the Christmas tree and Holiday decorations.  It looked beautiful!
     After work Robert and I attended Riley's school conferences.  He is a great little boy, we are very proud of him. His locker was a disaster, but that is pretty typical of any 12 year old boy. He is getting 100% in gym class and he loves lunch! Once again, pretty typical of most 12 year old boys.
     Dinner consisted of a broccoli and cheese soup mixed with 1 cup of steamed cauliflower. I was not hungry, it was difficult to finish. 
     I must say I am almost in disbelief that I have stuck to plan 100% for 24 days.  I feel so good and my shelf (hips) is getting smaller! Thank goodness! I've mentioned this quite often this time around that I'm in a different mental state.  I WILL get to my goal, I believe I can!  Happy Monday!
~Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment