Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 20, Coffee, Java, Joe, George :)

     My day started with a trip to the gym.  It was a struggle but I made it. My workout consisted of 30 minutes on the treadmill, planks for 2 minutes and some crunches. I took along a blue cran granata to drink as I worked out.  When I got home I couldn't wait for my morning cup of coffee! I truly look forward to it! It is the only real splurge, cheat that I have left. I don't drink any alcohol, eat chocolate or chips and guacamole, not even a taste.
     Another busy long fun day at work! I honestly love going to work everyday! I love helping clients, hearing about success stories, new recipes and having clients get off medications. I had a huge lettuce salad and BBQ crisps for lunch with some leftover veggies from yesterdays veggie platter.  The peppers and cucumbers were great! The mushrooms were a different story! I don't know if it was a bad batch or what? They smelled like dog breath!!! I was a little desperate around 3 for some food and I actually tried one. It tasted like dog breath smells!!! AWFUL! I think I will take a little break from mushrooms. 
     Mid afternoon a coworker brought me a cup of coffee from Brewemia and then around 5 another coworker brought me a bag of holiday blend coffee.  I was grinning from ear to ear. If you want a little history on coffee follow the link.  I thought I should do a little research on something that I am learning to love so much! Maybe a little to much :)  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cup_of_joe
     I drove past Arby's on my way home and I thought of the Reuben I use to eat often and thought about how great that it tasted.  When I got home I was still having a craving for a Reuben.  I made a little 'fake' reuben...  I scrambled 2 large eggs with turkey leftovers and 2 cups of sauerkraut.  After it was done I added 2 Tbsp of Walden Farms Thousand Island dressing.  It was so good and easy. Robert said it smelled like a toot (lack of better word) but I didn't care! It was delish!
     We got a new product in that I couldn't wait to try! NON restricted Chocolate chip pancakes.  They are super easy, you only need to add water. I enjoyed them after dinner with some WF maple syrup on them.  My day was great! I tried some new recipes/products and I stayed on track! Feeling great! In control! No regrets!
~Dusty
Dog breath mushrooms :(
Chocolate chip pancakes! Yumm



No comments:

Post a Comment