Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 19! Thanksgiving feast!

      It is Wednesday and day 19 100% on plan! Every Wednesday at Innovative we have samples of IP foods or a recipe for clients to try.  Today we all agreed to make a "Thanksgiving" food for clients. We had quite the layout of food.  Some of my favorites! Deviled eggs, green bean casserole, party potatoes and of course eggnog latte. All of the recipes are on our facebook page in the notes section.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ideal-Protein-at-Innovative-Aesthetics/167603119988839  I had a premade chocolate shake for breakfast and 32 ounces of water before I left the house. I was excited to get to work and sample some of the recipes. My plan today was to eat little bits throughout the day as if it was Thanksgiving :)! It was also a very busy day and no set time for lunch so that is exactly what I did, I grazed throughout the day, ate veggies off the veggie platter and drank lots of water.
    This can be a very tough time of year for ALL of us.  Although Thanksgiving and Christmas are just 2 days there are lots of gatherings, gifts, parties and family traditions that take up multiple days. There is also some added stressors... I personally call them triggers. Money, weather, travel, family, work, cooking, decorating, cranky people, employees etc.  Sometimes a piece of chocolate or a glass (or 3) of wine just helps (we think)?!? I'm planning for these triggers this year! My experience is that not only does the wine or chocolate not help, I would have some major guilt if I had a cheat. I don't need that added stress! This year I am going to carry a Restricted Raspberry bar with me and a bottle of sparkling ice in my purse.  I pretend it is a glass of champagne, we can wish can't we?!?
     The day flew by and I wasn't hungry when I got home at 8pm.  Robert had picked me up a Rotisserie chicken but I decided to have a non restricted cappuccino drink instead.  So today I had 4 non restricted IP foods.  This is an option for you if your to busy to eat, or not hungry. Your body needs the protein, if your not eating enough and feeding your muscles you will lose muscle mass not fat.  I want my fat to go away!!! I was mentally and physically exhausted, I had my vitamins and a glass of sleepy time tea to help me relax and off to bed I went. 
     I am so happy that I have stuck to plan 100% so far! I plan to get to my goal without any guilt! If your reading this and working on a goal keep it up! Your final reward is so much more satisfying than a cheat!  We can do this together! If it's important to you, you can do it!
~Dusty

 Thanksgiving at Innovative Aesthetics

No comments:

Post a Comment