Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 12! Anniversary :)

     Today is me and Roberts wedding anniversary.  Robert makes me coffee every morning and gives me a kiss goodbye no matter what, even if he's not happy with me. On special days such as an Anniversary he really tries to do something a little extra special.  I woke to my coffee mug, cinnamon and splenda out & ready for the Keurig. He put out a packet of peach mango next to my shaker bottle so I didn't have to even think about getting anything ready. He also had some flowers on the table with a note telling me how special I am to him. These little things are PERFECT for me! Robert has a great sense of humor and he has a romantic side as well :)
     It was a busy long day at work.  Lunch consisted of select veggie soup made by our amazing chef at work Janette and a side salad. The day flew! I munched on some celery throughout the day and had a bag of chips mid afternoon.
     After work Robert wanted to make me a phase 1 approved dinner.  So he made me 8oz beef tenderloin with sautéed mushrooms and green peppers on top, bacon wrapped asparagus, wedge salad with WF blue cheese dressing and a big glass of sparkling water.  I was in heaven! It is my favorite meal, I could eat it daily.  We exchanged gifts and watched a movie :) Pretty lame but perfect for us.
     I ended with some vanilla pudding that Robert had put in the freezer and topped with warmed up WF chocolate syrup. My day was complete! I was a little worried since I usually have cheesecake on our Anniversary, no worries tho.  I stuck to plan and I'm feeling amazing!
~Dusty

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment