Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 33 and 34 on Phase 1! Gaga :)

Day 33 and 34 on Ideal Protein Phase 1. Saturday started early with a Peach Mango shake and coffee. We left around 9am for St Louis for the Lady Gaga concert. I think Lady Gaga is a wonderful performer and has some good songs. My Aunt Gail was very prepared! We had Sparkling Ice drinks, cut up radishes, green, red and yellow pepper, celery and pickles to keep us satisfied while on the drive. I also had a peanut butter IP bar that i cut into little pieces and ate along the way.

We arrived around 1:30 at the Drury Inn in downtown St Louis. We got settled in and then we went to some local pubs, shops, Union Station and Hard Rock Cafe. At 5:30 the hotel had happy hour and free food. On the menu was mac and cheese, baked potato bar, chili, popcorn, hot dogs and salad. I chose a hotdog no bun a little chili and salad. The concert started at 7:30 and got over around 11:30. Lady Gaga put on an AMAZING show, I highly recommend seeing her if you have the chance. When the concert was over we were very hungry. We went back to Hard Rock and I had a half of a shredded chicken sandwich with a little bbq sauce and jalapeno's. We were all ready for bed after we finally ate.

Sunday we got up and the hotel had free breakfast. Of course there were alot of things that I wanted waffles, fruit, potatoes, yogurt, buscuits and gravy. I was good and had 2 sausage patties with a little scrambled egg, salsa and coffee. The drive home went quick. We had leftover veggies from yesterday.

When I got home, Robert was anxiously waiting for me :) He had appetizers ready for the Super Bowl. It was nice to relax and watch the commercials. Robert made me some turkey meatballs and smokies with WF BBQ sauce, celery with Blue Cheese WF dip.

I had a great time away, but it is always nice to come home and get back into a routine. Overall I did pretty well with food choices. I didn't get in all of my IP's each day but I had extra protein. I am getting back on track 100% tomorrow. That is one of the nice things about this diet, you can always put the past behind you and start a new day.

Have a great evening and may the best team win!

Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla










1 comment: