Friday, February 1, 2013

Feb 1, 2013 Day 32 on phase 1 complete

Today is Friday and it is day 32 on phase 1 of Ideal Protein.  Today Robert has the day off, it was much more difficult getting out of bed.  I finally crawled out of bed around 7:30am, i was cutting it close.  I quickly got ready for work and I made a Strawberry pudding as a drink with 10oz of water and crushed ice.   Innovative Aesthetics staff is wearing RED today and every Friday for the month of February! To help bring awareness to the #1 killer of women- we are offering our clients 10% discount* if you proudly GO RED with us!! When I got to work all the girls had red on:)

The morning went quick, we were busy.  I had a client this morning that made me tear up a little.  He and his wife have been doing the diet and it truly has changed their lives. They have been saving up for a trip away from the Iowa Winter.  He informed me today that they were not going to take a trip. I asked him why the change? I knew they had been really looking forward to a warm place.  He went on to tell me that a coworker/friend of his was over weight, had some health problems due to her weight and was diabetic.  He and his wife had thought that if this diet has changed their lives as much as it has that it would change their friends/coworkers life too.  So, they are wanting to pay for her to do the diet and hopefully change the life of this woman.  I was in awe of their kindness and caring hearts!  This is one of the many reasons why I love my job and I am SOOOO thankful everyday that I have such wonderful clients!  This story makes me smile:) There are alot of nice people out there and a lot of them are my clients:)

Since Robert was off today he wanted to have a lunch date with his amazing wife ;) We met at noon at The Butcher Block,  http://www.butcherblocksteakhousecr.com/about-us/  This is my new favorite place to eat.  The food is made to order, fresh and always tastes WONDERFUL!!! I had the Steak Salad and a iced tea.  Robert had the catfish sandwich, tater tots and a busch light and half of my salad, he is obviously NOT sticking to a diet :(  Like I have said before, if you have not tried this place, it is a must!  It is usually busy, especially in the evening.  You might want to call ahead for seating. 

When I got back to work I had clients to see, emails to check and phone calls to return.  Around 3 I wanted something sweet so I had some Apple Cinnamon Ideal Protein puffs.  I was off at 5 and Robert was at Riley's basketball practice til 7.  I decided that I deserved and needed a pedicure and manicure.  I went to VN Nails on the West side of town, Coffeesmiths is located next door.  I stopped at Coffeesmiths and mixed up a chocolate Ideal Protein Drink and ordered a small black decaf coffee and mixed the two together.  During my mani and pedi I enjoyed my sweet treat.  I felt like I was splurging. 

After my mani and pedi I went home and packed for the St Louis-Lady Gaga Concert.  I'm taking enough clothes for a week.  I have some clothes I would not usually wear(Gaga style) and my typical black outfit. I had a bowl of Select veggie soup for dinner since I had my protein at lunch.  I wasn't hungry anyway.  I am really looking forward to getting away for a night, I am going to miss my boys and Robert tho.  I probably will not blog tomorrow?  It all depends on how the evening goes :/ 

Have a great weekend!!! 

Until tomorrow or Sunday, Dusty Marie Swehla 



No comments:

Post a Comment