Friday, January 25, 2013

Testimonial: Craig Chmelicek

My name is Craig. I was out of shape and overweight. I was definitely in need of a change to improve my health. My wife heard of this program through her cousin. My wife and I decided to do this program together to give each other support. My first weigh-in was on November 26th 2012. The scale was shocking! Dusty was very helpful in explaining the program, how it works, the different types of food and vitamins. The first couple of weeks were challenging of what food items I could no longer have and the food items (vegetables) I would need to start incorporating into my diet. I was never into vegetables, more of a meat and potatoes guy. As of today, seven week later, I have had a weight loss of 36 lbs and my fat % has dropped 6 points. The pounds seem to fall right off each week if you follow the program. It’s pretty amazing. I never thought of this program as a diet, but more of a lifestyle change. For me it’s about making better food choices and decisions. I started a goal of 60 lbs. I still have another 24 lbs to go. My meetings with Dusty each week are very helpful. She is very supportive and offers great suggestions for new recipes to try. There have been a few weeks when I thought I did a good job following the program, but on my weigh-in day the scale may have not reflected what I felt it would. I thought I should have lost more weight than I did. Dusty is very helpful to lift your spirits and the support that she offers is very positive and encouraging. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone struggling with their weight and wanting to live a healthier lifestyle.

Craig Chmelicek.

No comments:

Post a Comment