Friday, January 25, 2013

Aunt Gail and Dad.


Lindsay and Dusty's favorite people :) Before and after! AMAZING

As many of you know Dusty and I are cousins and we are blessed to have two AMAZING role-models in our lives. My mom, Gail, and Dusty's Dad, Jim are two very important people to us and we wanted them to feel the way we have always percieved them to be. Gail and Jim started Ideal Protein together. As siblings, they knew they would need each others encouragement plus our constant support. Gail and Jim were both pre-diabetic, on cholesterol medication and had high blood pressure. They are now currently off of all of there medications and skipping around town! Literally! :) Although it was very trying I know they would never regret the decision they made to do Ideal Protein. As my mom would say, "You just gotta do it!"  ~Lindsay


As many of you know my Dad and Aunt Gail are 2 of the most amazing people that I know.  Not only do they laugh often, they look at the best in everyone, kind, sincere, laughing at all times and the most generous two people I know!  If I could be anything, it would  to be like the 2 of them.  I could not ask for a better aunt and dad than I have. I am so happy that they took on Ideal Protein and have a healthier life. I love you both tons!! Thank you for all you do for me :) ~Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment