Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25 finished on Phase 1 of Ideal Protein. TGIF

Day 25 on phase 1 of Ideal Protein. I woke up happy that today was Friday. I started my day with rhubarb and Ideal Protein Oatmeal. I warmed up a cup of rhubarb, a packet of french vanilla splenda and 1/2 cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes, then I added the oatmeal. This is a filling breakfast for a cold winter morning. I knew the morning at work was going to be extra busy. We have alot of existing clients that have taken a break from the program and are wanting to get re-started with Ideal Protein.

The morning flew by and it was time for lunch. Innovative Aesthetics commercial airs a few times a day on Z102.9 http://kzia.com/ and there are alot of interested people in the diet. I spent my lunch returning emails and returning phone calls. I knew the day was going to be busy so this morning I put a cup of veggies in 3 separate baggies, so I was prepared. I ate cucumbers, celery and fresh zucchini for lunch. Around 2:30 I had a blue-Cran Granata Ideal Protein drink. As I lose weight, I need the extra collagen in the Granata to help with my skin elasticity.

My work day ended at 5. I always have a pair of workout clothes, tennis shoes and socks in my car in case I need a workout. The boys were all at basketball and I didn't have to be home til 6. I stopped at the YMCA and worked out for 40 minutes on the elliptical. I always feel refreshed after my workouts, a sense of accomplishment.  I didn't over do it like Tuesday, I am still having trouble going up stairs from that workout.

When I got home Lindsay and Brod were there waiting for me :) It was a great surprise. Brod is feeling better and he is all smiles. Lindsay brought me a Subway salad with chicken breast, oil, vinegar and oregano. Just what I needed. The two of them stayed for an hour and a half and I enjoyed watching Brod move from one thing to another. He has alot of energy and I learned quick that my house is not child proof. We had a great time :)

After Linds and Brod left, Robert and I took the boys bowling at May City. I took along a Peach Mango Ideal Protein drink and my Camelbak to have while the boys ate their popcorn, Doritos and drank their root beer.
I am a very competitive person. Robert and I don't play games together very often, he says I'm a poor loser.  I usually win and If I don't I get a little upset :(  I am not a good bowler, we used bumpers and I still only got a 78... Yes, Robert won, but Noah beat Robert. My mind is not on the game, I'm thinking of the shoes I have on and who wore them before me and how dirty the bowling ball holes are.  Yes, gross when you think about it.  The boys were laughing at me sanitizing my hands after I bowled. They didn't care, they were eating their Doritos and popcorn like they were never going to eat again.

Today was a great day. Like I have said, I am feeling good and each day is a little easier. Not much time left until I am finished with Phase 1, the past 25 days have flown by.

Happy Friday:)

Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla








No comments:

Post a Comment