Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28 on Phase 1 complete:)

Day 28 on phase 1 of Ideal Protein complete. My Monday morning started off a little slow. It was foggy out and I pushed the snooze button twice. I had my cup of coffee and I started to wake up and come to life. It was hard to believe that I am on day 28 (4 weeks) of Ideal Protein. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I briefly think of my week and If there were any slips or anything I could have done different to help with my weight loss? I probably could have had salad more? Or could I have drank more water and less sparkling ice? I guess only the scale will tell. Tomorrow morning at 8am is my weigh in time. I will also have Lindsay do my 4 week measurements, BMI and BodyFat.

I had a Orange drink around 9:00am. Monday's have become more and more busy. The morning flew by and it was 1pm and lunch time already. I had some cucumbers, tomato and a green pepper cut up over a bed of spring mix lettuce. I also had a bowl of Ideal Protein Broccoli and cheese soup. Not quite the same as catered Panara. The medical side had a catered lunch and it was a little tempting to have a cup of Panara soup and monster cookies, they looked AMAZING! My weigh in tomorrow quickly squashed any further thoughts of a bite of the cookie. That is one of the reasons I really encourage clients to set up weekly weigh in's, even AFTER going through all of the phases. The accountability is a HUGE factor on this program. If you cheat, we have to face each other. Unfortunately the only one you have cheated is yourself. Also, if you had a slip up throughout the week. Often times my client will be honest and want to get it out there and they confess.

After work, it was a typical Monday. Parents meeting for baseball, baseball practice for Noah and BodyFlow class for me. When we got home it was after 8 so I opted to have a Ideal Protein Omelet and mixed in some rotisserie chicken and mushrooms. I was exhausted and not in the mood for a bunch of food. It is really important to get in all 3 Ideal Protein's and your dinner protein. I drank a big glass of water and finished with my supplements.

Today was a good day, no real struggles. I am going to continue on Phase 1 for a while longer. I have a goal in mind and I want to continue throughout the phases. I think/hope the blogging is helping out my clients? Have a good evening and I will fill you in on the number's tomorrow.
“Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” ~Doug Firebaugh
Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla




1 comment:

  1. I really like the blog. In fact, i think I'm going to start doing my own online journal...not publicly but for myself. While I don't mind filling out IP's journal, I feel (for me) there is so much more to it than simply recording what I ate and checking off the supplements I took. Marking one a scale of 1 to 10 on how I did that day does not cut it for me, I'm afraid. I am a detail-oriented person and maybe logging more for me will help. It will create more 'work' for me...yes...but will help in the long run, I think. I weigh in Wednesday. I shall start my new journaling Thursday. Thanks for the inspiration...in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete