Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20 on Phase 1 complete:)

Day 20 on Ideal Protein has been good. It is Sunday and we have a big boy Birthday Party to attend. Little Brodie Glenn has his 1st Birthday Party today. Robert and I are his god parents and we are looking forward to seeing some of the extended family.

I started my day with a Omelet Ideal Protein, I mixed in some mushrooms, broccoli and topped it with Salsa. I also had a coffee with flavored Splenda. Robert made his own egg white omelet. He is also doing a great job living a healthier 2013.

Around noon we get ready to attend Brodie's Birthday Party. Alot of you know that Lindsay and I are cousins. Lindsay's mom Gail and my dad are siblings. To make things even a little more confusing Lindsay dates a awesome guy, Chad. Chad is my ex husbands brother... So, when we have family functions we are all together:/  It is all about the kids, so there is very little tension. Noah, my son, made a funny comment a few months ago. He looked at me with confused eyes and asked if Lindsay is his cousin or aunt? What do I call her??? cousinaunt? Haha, that made me laugh:) I told Noah she is family:) Noah really looks into everything, so he wanted a answer. Today was the first of many meetings. Baby steps:) To me, it's not worth the negative energy it would take for me to get worked up or let it bother me.

At Brod's party there was a veggie tray and my Aunt Gail made some deviled eggs that were Ideal Protein approved. I brought along a peanut butter bar and had my camelbak to get my water in. Lindsay had Chick Fillet nuggets and cupcakes, 2 of my favorite things. I was strong and stayed away.

When we got home Robert and I had a lounge day. We put on some comfy clothes and watched football. I made some Kale chips to munch on and they were more of a conversation piece than a snack. Austin, my 17 year old came over with his girlfriend to hang out. Austin and Robert joke around like 10 year old boys, it is quite funny. I never know what those 2 are going to say or do. Around 5 we were all getting hungry. I called in a Hacienda salad, minus the sour cream and cheese for dinner www.haciendalasglorias.com. Robert, Austin and Sierra all had Chips, Salsa and Fajita's. Dinner was amazing and I was full.

Around 8 I warmed up some rhubarb and mixed it with Ideal Protein Vanilla pudding. This was a tasty, warm, sweet snack. Robert and I are flipping back and forth from football to the Biggest Loser http://www.biggestloser.com/. I am always inspired by the Biggest Loser. This season is focusing on childhood obesity. There is a big problem going on with our youth in the United States. We as parents are a big impact and influence on our children. They learn from our habits and our routines. I am going to be extra aware of what I am eating and drinking in the future, even after I'm off of Phase 1.

Tomorrow is Monday and I'm looking forward to getting my clients back on track. I am happy with my success so far, thank you to all of my clients for keeping me on track.

Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla

Only YOU can control what you eat and drink! ~Dusty




1 comment:

  1. Love little Brodie's haircut! Brandi does such a good job. Way to stay strong on the whole nugget/cupcake thing. :)

    ReplyDelete