Friday, November 2, 2012

Some fun facts about me... Lindsay Kester

1.    Tell me about your family…
I am a lucky mother to Mr. Brodie Glenn. My boyfriend is Chad Gloede, who is a Realtor with Skogman Realty. He also has a beautiful daughter, Laneya. We just moved to Marion, and LOVE it. We spend a lot of our free time with our families and close friends. There is never a dull moment in our household. Chad and I spend a lot of time just watching our babies grow and play. We are so blessed.
2.    Are you good at Chess?
Yes, actually in high school I was in the Chess Club! I loved it, although I don’t get the time to play as often I still do enjoy it! J
3.    Are you a good dancer?
Well, in my own mind I say yes! As a little girl I always wanted to be a ballerina, but I wasn’t the most coordinated in that area. So honestly probably not, but what is that quote? “Dance like no one is watching?” I think I will continue to do that!
4.    Who’s your favorite singer or band?
Oh this is such a hard question for me! I love all music. I love a little Pat Benatar, Alan Jackson, Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson, but my favorite singer of all time is Garth Brooks. Love that man!
5.    Would you rather be rich or healthy?
I would much rather be healthy. I am forever grateful for my good health.
6.    What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
My favorite movie of all time is the movie Beaches! Older movie, but I could watch it over and over again, and it makes me cry each time too! Some people call me a baby!
7.    Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
Yes, I read the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It changed my life in a sense that I was living life for everyone else, and not myself. The book helped me to realize I must be completely happy for myself before I try and change others lives and levels of happiness. I highly recommend reading it! I actually just passed it on to a client to read. J
8.    Are you a spender or a saver?
Well, before I had my son I was definitely a spender. Now having a family I am a SAVER, and I love it! It is so nice to see that growing savings account!
9.    What one thing are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my little boy Brodie. Daily he does something that amazes me. I couldn’t imagine life without that little guy!
10.  What’s your favorite TV show of all time and why?
Oh I love Sex in the City. I could watch re-runs every night!
11.  Where do you think you’ll be in five years?
I hope to be right where I am today. Life is so good.
12.  Who is your hero?
My heroes are my parents. They have taught me, and guided me my whole life. I hope I can be as good of a parent to Brodie as they were/are to me. I am lucky to call them my Best Friends. You Guys ROCK! J

No comments:

Post a Comment