Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Happiness is not a final destination."
 
You don't get there and stay there forever. But happiness signals to us that we are on the right track. We can get happiness from being productive, from being with friends, from feeling secure, and from feeling relief (amongst others). ♥
 
I (Lindsay) LOVE this quote. It is one that helps me fulfill my on-going happiness. I often find myself wanting, doing and expecting more as I grow older. As do many of you, I am sure. Often things that keep us healthy get pushed to the side because we believe we have things that are more important. In a sense those things may be more important, but what is more important than a healthy lifestyle and what we plan to teach our children and there children and so on?!? So from the Ideal Protein stand point a healthy lifestyle is very important to contunie that HAPPINESS journey! 
 
Please, go and continue to create your happiness! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment