Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dusty Marie Swehla

Some fun facts about Dusty Swehla
Tell me about your family…My family and I live here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  My family consists of My husband Robert Frank, my boys Austin 17, Noah 11, Robert’s son Riley 10. 
1.    Are you good at Chess? Not good at Chess, I prefer checkers J
2.    Are you a good dancer?  I am not a good dancer, but I enjoy dancing so I do it anyway.
3.    Who’s your favorite singer or band? I love Adele, Sara Barellies, David Guetta, U2, Coldplay and Dave Matthews
4.    Would you rather be rich or healthy? I would rather be healthy and happy, money does not buy happiness or good health.
5.    What’s your favorite movie of all time and why? I have a couple favorites, Bettlejuice, Lost Boys,Dirty Dancing and Sleepless in Seattle
6.    Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? A client gave me a book and suggested I read it.  It was By Og Mandino, A better way to live. It has a wonderful message, some everyday tips to live by.   I gave it to both of my children to read. 
7.    Are you a spender or a saver? I like to spend:( , but it is usually a clearance or sale item.  I rarely make a purchase that is full price.
8.    What one thing are you most proud of?  I am very proud of my boys Austin and Noah. They have good manners and are respectful, I am also proud of the success of Ideal Protein at Innovative Aesthetics. I am proud of all my clients:)
9.    What’s your favorite TV show of all time and why? Chelsea Lately, as rude as she is, she makes me laugh (who talks like that and gets away with it?) Biggest Loser is inspirational. Friends and Funniest Home Videos, I love to Laugh out Loud!  I find myself having a sore stomach after watching both of these shows. They always put me in a good mood.
10.  Where do you think we’ll be in five years? I hope to be as happy as I am right now with life, my health is good, my marriage is wonderful, my family is happy and healthy and my job here at Innovative Aesthetics is awesome, I love coming to work.
11.  Who is your hero? My Hero is my dad.  He has always been there for me no matter what.  He is a hard worker, caring man, trustworthy and compassionate.  He is always lending a helping hand to our extended family and friends.  He always has a smile on his face and he loves his kids unconditionally.   

No comments:

Post a Comment