Monday, August 28, 2017

Healthy Living... 

What is healthy mean to you? Think about that for a minute! Has your mind changed as you have gotten older? Are you a hypocrite when it comes to healthy living? Do you live a healthy lifestyle? Is it important to you?  What will it take for you to make some healthy lifestyle changes? 

These are all questions I asked myself and knew that if I WANTED to make a change I had to actually walk the walk. I have worked here at Innovative Aesthetics for almost 7 years and it has been a roller coaster of a ride. Personally my views on healthy living has changed drastically! Originally, I was very vein about what healthy living was. I made lots of judgments of health on how someone looked or how I felt others may see me. I was honestly living a lie, almost 2 different lifestyles. I painted a very pretty picture. Behind closed doors I was fueling my body with unhealthy foods and beverages. 
I was put in my place by someone near and dear to my heart and I'm very thankful. I woke up one day and adjusted my priorities and haven't looked back. 
Now, healthy living to me involves healthy nutrients, physical activity, laughter, yoga, meditation, faith, family, balance, sleep and enjoying EVERY day I have here on earth. 
I challenge you to take a step back and do a little self reflection and see if how your living is what you really want? If it is great, if not, make a change. The choice is yours! 

~Dusty Swehla

No comments:

Post a Comment