Tuesday, November 11, 2014

HuNgRy Monday! Day 10!

     Monday started out great! I was prepped and ready to tackle my goals for the week. One of my goals was to work out at least 3 times this week. I woke up at 5am planning to go to the gym, I pressed snooze twice but still made it by 5:45. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, did some crunches and planks. During my workout I drank a 33oz bottle of water. I was half done with my water for the day. I was happy I went, it was a nice start to the day.
     I got home and made a peach mango smoothie in my Hamilton beach blender http://www.target.com/p/hamilton-beach-single-serve-blender/-/A-14840272  love this little blender, it is quick, easy to clean and it fits in my cup holder. I skipped coffee this morning and stuck with water.
     It was 11am and not time for lunch yet! I was looking at the clock waiting to eat because I was STARVING!!! I ate 6 spicy Clausen pickles to hold me over.  FINALLY time for lunch! I ate a bag of shredded lettuce with oil and vinegar and 2 cups of steamed cauliflower in IP non restricted mushroom soup. I ate this in about 3 minutes, mostly because I was so hungry, but I also had a meeting to attend. I'm sure I was hungry from working out and not drinking coffee. Lesson learned, I should drink coffee and not workout, HAHA, just kidding :) I had to tell myself when I was hungry that I can get through this, I'm not going to die :)
     After work I ate a peanut butter bar, I was craving something sweet. These are my favorite! With every bite I took the time to enjoy the bar and not inhale it like I wanted to.  Noah and Robert ate leftovers for dinner so I had a mushroom and green pepper 4 egg omelet. Quick and easy!
     It was time to settle in for the evening so I had a cup of sleepy time tea to calm my stomach. I had to determine if I was still hungry or if I was just craving something. I was getting a little cranky as Noah and Robert ate 2 large pieces of brownies with ice cream and hot fudge. It was a early night to bed for me :) I didnt want my crabbiness to come off on my family :)
     Of all the days on plan so far this was the toughest for me. I got through it and I'm proud that I stuck to plan. I know I can do this!!!
~Dusty



    

No comments:

Post a Comment