Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 25... Not my first time on plan :)

     If you've been following my daily blog you can see I have not shared my weight loss. That is because I haven't weighed myself. I've had a few friends & clients ask why? I have a few reasons... First, this is not my first, second but probably more like the 30th time I've restarted Ideal Protein! In the past I would weigh myself twice a day & get discouraged that I hadn't lost as much as the first time & quit. I've also lost quite a bit & played a little game where I'd try to test the waters (have some cheats) & still lose a little, then stop losing & stop the plan all together. I'm like most other dieters that get discouraged, make excuses, justify how well I've done with a cheat, but that didn't work for me & I have struggled . This time, I'm sticking to plan with no cheats, guilt or excuses. I MADE MY MIND UP!!! I was sick of the weightless game & feeling unhealthy & out of control. I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to weigh myself, but it will be before the 1st of January. I'm in control of a lot of things in a long time & I can't explain how good it feels! So if your starting plan for the first time or the 50th time don't give up! We can do it!!! 

     As for day 25, it went quick! We're leaving for vacation about 1am & I usually drive. I had a premade chocolate drink for breakfast & a peice of leftover cauliflower crust pizza for lunch & a premade cappuccino drink. I only had 2 cups of decaf today because I needed to go home and sleep for a few hours before the drive.  Lots of little errands & packing but I was sleeping by 7:00 :)
     This week is going to be a little bit of a challenge as we head to Biloxi, Mississippi to see my son Audi. I prepped with 12 baggies full of select veggies, shakes, bars & chips in my own personal cooler. The kids & Robert have their cooler full if their favorite snacks & fruit. 


     Wish me luck & good luck to you as you get through Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful that I have the will power to continue on plan, thankful for all the  support from family, coworkers & friends!  HAPPY Thanksgiving! 
-Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment