Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July is almost over...

Can you believe it??? July is almost over! My Summer has flown by so far.  Baseball, family activities, BBQ's, swimming and FOOD!  Yes, I have had my share of BBQ this Summer!  I went for a jog this morning and I was not liking how I felt.  I have slipped back into some old habits and I need a RESTART!  I know how wonderful I feel when I am on plan and conscious of what I am eating and drinking.  Starting tomorrow I am back on track!  PHASE 1 on track, I need a cleanse after my 3 weeks of eating the wrong things!  I weighed myself this morning for the first time in about 3 weeks.  I knew it was not going to be good!  As Lindsay and I are faced everyday with the Ideal Protein diet and being accountable to ourselves and our clients we do have some slips every now and again.  We are human :)

I will be on here blogging and giving tips.

As you know with the Ideal Protein program you can come back and get a fresh start at ANY time!!!

I know I can do this, I have done it before. Time to do some prepping for tomorrow.


Stay tuned.

Until tomorrow, Dusty Swehla
  

No comments:

Post a Comment