Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 1 after my Birthday splurge!!!

It's official, I'm back... I have had a very busy day here at the office so I have not had much time to think about the diet. 

My day started on the right foot with a Wildberry yogurt drink, a cup of coffee, 1 splenda and 2 laps around the Cherry Hill Trail.  Last night I prepared my veggies for the day (jicama, zucchini and green peppers) I cut up the veggies and put 3 cups in baggies. The fresh veggies this time of year are wonderful.  Aldi's has a great selection of fresh veggies, minus the jicama. If you have not tried jicama, I would recommend it.  They are very sweet and crunchy :)

Lunch was a salad and veggies, oil/vinegar with a premade Strawberry drink. Around 4 my stomach was screaming for some food, so I had a Orange Wafer and I chugged 24oz of water.

Tonight for dinner is a Subway Salad with all the veggies and double meat. 

Surprisingly, today was not so bad.  I am happy that I'm back on track.  Have a wonderful evening :)

~Dusty Swehla
 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    flax seeds benefits.
    cinnamon benefits.
    ginger benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks

    celebsoutfit Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your progress. I just started on Week 1, looking forward to the challenge ahead and already feeling good about the decisions I'm making. site Protein diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information. I eat a lot when you are get tensed then you tend to eat a lot. It has been seen in many people who eat a lot during tensed situation.

    Regards,
    Lucas Moore
    Mangosteen Juice

    ReplyDelete