Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36 on Phase 2 of Ideal Protein :)

Day 36 on Phase 2!

Whew, I was a little worried for my weigh in today!  I was not the best over the weekend and I had no one to blame but myself :( I weighed in this morning and I consumed absolutely nothing before my weigh in.  I was content with the pound and a half I lost, the body fat percentage dropping a full percent and my BMI was also down. 

While dropping off Noah at school he wanted to try the (emergency) Strawberry Banana premade drink I had in the glove box, so I let him.  He thought it tasted great and he didn't have much for breakfast so I let him take it with him to school.  He often samples my morning Ideal Protein drink and I have to explain every time that is my breakfast.  After my weigh in I had a Blue Cran Granata drink mixed in my IP shaker and then I put it into my Camelbak with half a bottle of Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Ice.  This is a very refreshing drink and it tastes wonderful!

We have alot of new things going on at Innovative Aesthetics.  We are interviewing new potential employees, painting and re-decorating.  All of us are excited for the changes.  Lindsay and I are looking forward to some help with Ideal Protein.  We both LOVE our jobs but some help would be nice! I enjoy and want to be able to spend as much time as possible with each client!  If you haven't had a tour of Innovative Aesthetics I highly recommend it. We have alot to offer!  www.iamedicalspa.com  We are open late on Wed and Thursday's and Saturday's from 8am-12.

Today was my short workday so I left around 1, I ran a few errands and when I got home around 2 I was hungry.  Since I have moved onto Phase 2 I decided to have some egg whites and veggies for lunch.  I cleaned the house and when I got done I had about an hour to myself.  Not very often do I get the house to myself and it is clean.  I had the scentsy's all cleaned with new tarts and a couple of candles going. I snacked on some fresh red peppers while getting caught up on emails.  Robert and Audi were home shortly after 4 and Noah called to be picked up from school.  My relaxing was over, short but sweet :)

I ran Noah to Basketball and I went to Yoga.  I had a great workout and Rhonda joined me.  Thank goodness for the Enzymes, we did not have the same experience as last time :) After class I wanted to go home but I knew after my weekend and being on phase 2 I wanted to get in more of a workout.  I chose a 30 minute jog at level 5.5 (10.5 min mile) This is a good pace for me, I was not sucking air as bad as I thought I would have been.  I drank a Ideal Protein pink lemonade while on my jog.

When I got home, Robert was making grilled ham and cheese with tomato soup! UGH!!! I was instantly irritated!  I wanted some, but I didn't.  I sat and ate oriental veggies and soy sauce and a turkey brat with mustard and jalapenos.  I was content and the boys were teasing a bit and that made me a little stronger! There was no way I was giving in! 

After dinner I had a warm cup of sleepy time tea.  I need a good nights sleep for tomorrow, it's going to be a busy day!  All of my boys, Robert, Noah and Audi all enjoy a cup of tea in the evening now.  I can hardly keep it in the house. They all made fun when I started Phase 1 again. Now they are all sleeping better and they actually look forward to it. They all have their favorite tea cups. Austin's is a colorful mug, Robert's has a picture of his brother Matt and sister n law Elon, and Noah's is teal. Who would have thought?  

I am feeling good and overall happy with my weight loss today.  It also feels good to get in a really good workout!  I feel better when I get a good workout in.  My mind is going a million miles a minute and during my workout I get alot of thinking done!

Happy Pancake day :)

Ideal Protein Pancakes: Phase 1 non restricted
Crush one packet of Ideal Protein Cereal
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp vanilla
2 egg whites
1/2 Tablespoon water

Mix all ingredients together, lightly spray pan with Olive Oil and make 3 medium pancakes. Warm the Walden Farms Maple Syrup
and enjoy.


Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla





1 comment:

  1. I'm giving up coffee until my goal is met. I made up my mind today. Not life-shattering news but big for me nonetheless. I wanted to share. I'm gaining control back. C u tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete