Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Life as we know it... in maintenence!

Today was a challenge because I was VERY hungry. I believe, nooooo I know that it was because I loaded my body with far too many carbs on New Years Eve! Ugh I really hate that feeling. My workout was poor last night because my body didn't feel good. So I am happy to say that I do not look forward to another cheat day like that for a long time! Today I was prepared for my breakfast, lunch and dinner! Last night I got everything out and around so that I wouldn't have to rush this morning.

For Breakfast:
1 Grapefruit
1 IP Blueberry Cran-Granata Shake

Snack:
1 Pure Protein bar(Chewy Chocolate Chip) Yum!

Lunch:
*I have a little disclaimer here.,.. I had prepared a delicious salad. THEN my mom came into Innovative for a service with Ms. Sherri one of our estiticians and roped me into doing lunch. (What a struggle that was!;))
So we went to Butcher Block, and I give that establishment an A+! It was fabulous. I posted a picture of the AMAZING salad I got to enjoy for lunch. I took along my own Walden Farms Rasberry Vinigrette. The salad had steak, tomatoes, red peppers and asparagus! I have found my new favorite reastraunt!

Snack:
1 sliced yellow pepper. ( This is one of my go to snacks. I love the crunch!)

Dinner:
This morning I threw a roast in the crockpot with Rutabegas, Green Beans and Carrots. I love when I come home and dinner is done and we have leftovers, which is my favorite thing! Chad just texted me and said, Meat is good. What a man! Think he will send me a pic? Ha I doubt it! :)

After I get home and put the kiddos to bed I plan to head to the Gym. I am hoping I can get in a better workout then last night. It makes me feel much better when my body feels good after a workout.

Post Workout Snack:
2 Hard Boiled Eggs

If you have any questions regaurding my choices please contact me!

XO,
Linds 

1 comment:

  1. Would this salad pass for Phase 1? I imagine that would be my tomato intake for the week though.

    ReplyDelete