Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 on phase 1 of Ideal Protein

Day 17 was a busy one! Wed and Thursdays are our busy, long days at Innovative Aesthetics. 

I started the day with a Ideal Protein Vanilla drink mixed in with my coffee and a tsp of Walden Farms Caramel sauce.  This was a delicious start to my anticipated busy day.  I got to work and Lindsay was already seeing clients.  Around 10am Linds got a call that Brodie was sick and he needed to be picked up.  There is never a good time for this, but Brodie wants and needs his mommy. Hanna and I were able to see all of the clients and the day went on.  We both had about 10 minutes for lunch, so we had to do something 'freaky fast'  Jimmy John's to the rescue www.jimmyjohns.com  I ordered a veggie Unwich with no mayo, no cheese, add extra veggies and mustard, AND a pickle :) The order was delivered in no time and we were able to get lunch.  Around 3 I wanted something sweet, I ate my 2nd Ideal Protein of the day a Strawberry Wafer bar.  They are large in size, have a little crunch, chocolate and strawberry.  They taste wonderful, just what I needed. 
The afternoon flew by and all the girls at the office pitched in and helped with making the day flow.  We all work wonderful as a team!  "Thanks ladies, I couldn't have done it without your help today" 

I was at work until 7pm and I wanted to go to the YMCA, just to get a little cardio in.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and drank a Mango Ideal Protein while I worked out.  

After my workout I stopped at the store and picked up some ingredients to make dinner. I was CRAVING the Cauliflower pizza Lindsay made yesterday.  It was VERY good, Robert even liked it.  I was not in the mood for "actual" protein so I made an all veggie pizza.  Fresh Spinach, sliced roma tomatoes, fresh mushrooms and sliced zucchini.  It tasted as good as I was hoping. 

To end the night I had a 4th Ideal Protein hot chocolate with a little scoop of Walden Farms Marshmallow cream.  I did not have 8oz of protein for dinner, that is why I had 4 today.  I checked emails and wrote my blog and  I'm exhausted! I'm looking forward to getting a good night sleep.               

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or would like anything added to my blog.  Email me at dusty@iamedicalspa.com  or call the office at 319-365-7721.  Have a good evening and tomorrow is Friday:)

Until tomorrow, Dusty Marie Swehla

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for wanting that veggie pizza so badly, so late in the day, that you still took time to make it! That's a weakness of mine. When it's late and I'm tired (which is often), I take the easy way out and throw some protein in the micro. I'll try to get better at that.

    ReplyDelete