Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life as we know it... In maintenence! :)

Happy Wednesday! Today I have to boast... I am a new Aunt! My sister had a baby girl. Her name is Isla Rose and I already adore her! She is beautiful! I get to meet her on Saturday and can NOT wait! :) My family has always called me the baby whisperer. I could hold a crying baby, and they are quickly fast asleep in my arms. I will take that nick-name!

Today I had a difficult day because I simply wanted to be with my family so badly. I cry when I am happy, sad, mad, and for any other reason. Plain and simple... I am just a big baby! So on days like these I am more apt to cheat. As I went into the break room today they had Chinese food sitting out. I LOVE Chinese food. This was a true test of my Will-Power. I went in, grabbed my salad and ran! (maybe that means I have no will power, but oh well!) To my office! I can't even be around the smell of it. I think I know what I will be having on my cheat day. :)

Here is a look at my food intake for the day....

Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt
Granola
Blueberries

Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Tomatoes

Lunch:
Rotisserie Chicken
Spinach
Walden Farms Raspberry vinaigrette Salad Dressing

Snack:
Ideal Protein Vanilla Peanut Bar

Dinner:
Ground Turkey
Brown Rice
Peas
Lite Soy Sauce
*(On the nights I work late Chad likes to do the cooking and he ALWAYS makes the same thing, BUT I don't complain because I love it! It is a quick stir fry, and he usually makes extra so I know what I will be having for lunch tomorrow too!)

Post Work Out Snack:
Sea Salt Almonds

Hope you all have a great night.
XO,
Linds




No comments:

Post a Comment