Monday, December 31, 2012

Preparing for Ideal Protein phase 1! The big jump

I have been trying to work myself up to doing Phase 1 Ideal Protein for the past month.  Starting tomorrow January 1, 2013  I will post daily  about all of my struggles, hurdles, acheivments and feelings as I work on getting to my goal.  I am not wanting to get to a specific #, I want to feel better and live healthier. I know if I set my mind to this, I can and will do this. We can work together and keep each other accountable and start the new year out on the right foot. 

Best, Dusty Swehla

"Today will never happen again, don't waste it on a false start or no start at all"  ~Og Mandino

1 comment:

  1. "SkinnyFatGirl" here ~ I too am on Day 2 of Phase 1 along with Dusty. Hot liquids were my saving grace throughout work today; green tea with a packet of truvia. I felt so much more satiated during the times I wasn't able to snack on veggies. I have a feeling my challenge is going to be keeping my healthy diet interesting and not eat the same things every day. Please share any recipes or ideas!

    ReplyDelete